Past travelers party

justloud

Its lots of fun, thats usually where I get Drunk on the free drinks, also you can try all the different types of foo foo drinks there, the Horsy Douvers are good too. This is where you find info on new ships and whats Carnival has to offer in the future. Lots of fun, I wouldnt miss it. Oh make sure you take your invitation down with you. They also raffle off items, and also sometimes give away a free trip to either mexico or a cruise.

Past Guest parties are held on cruises five nights or longer. The parties are very nice, with complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

The Captain makes a little welcome back speech, they show a short video of the history of Carnival - interesting. A combo plays, and some folks dance. It's only about 45 minutes, but I wouldn't miss it! The Captain or CD will draw a name for a bottle or two of champagne. (I've never heard of them giving away a cruise.):rolleyes:

Archived