Breeze Balcony Cabin 10275 on Lido

abisha

Hi..I've booked lido deck on Breeze 10275. I am just wondering if any noise can be heard from the pool area when sitting out on balcony and also when in the cabin itself. I could have had a cabin 5 cabins further forward but turned it down due to atrium noise (been there and done that and didn't like it). I'm hoping I picked a decent location as I've always wanted to stay on lido.

Also, does lido deck have self service laundry area?

Lastly..is there a fee to use facilities in the spa? such as pool, sauna, etc. or do I need to book a spa package of some type?

Thanks

Hi..I've booked lido deck on Breeze 10275. I am just wondering if any noise can be heard from the pool area when sitting out on balcony and also when in the cabin itself. I could have had a cabin 5 cabins further forward but turned it down due to atrium noise (been there and done that and didn't like it). I'm hoping I picked a decent location as I've always wanted to stay on lido.

Lastly..is there a fee to use facilities in the spa? such as pool, sauna, etc. or do I need to book a spa package of some type?

Thanks

No noise from the pool area. You need to get a spa package for the week or a spa room.

I was in 10264 on the Dream, which has the same deck plans, and we did not hear any noise from the pool area. We loved being on the Lido deck. It's nice to be close to the fun. We had a laundry room right across the hall from our cabin so I would check on the port side just forward of the lobby.

We were in 10290 on the Breeze and we didn't hear anything at all. Even when the deck parties were going on, we didn't hear them in our cabin. When we were on the balcony at night you could hear a little, but not enough to even make me think about it. That was my favorite room by far. For my Freedom cruise next year we picked the same lido room (well, different number but same location).

Thanks

We were in 10274, directly opposite your cabin and on the port side of the ship, on Dream last year. (She is a sister ship to Breeze.) We heard no noise at all from outside on the Lido deck, nor on our balcony.

What was great about that location was that at the end of the hall there was a door that went right to the sliding doors to the pool deck. Hardly ever used that door so there was not much foot traffic near the cabin.

We'll be in 10277 on Breeze soon. I'll let you know how it was.

Not only this thread, but lately so many people have this "noise" concern. Really, does everyone expect silence?

No..absolutely not. I expect to hear some level of noise, but since the lido deck can really crank up that music at times (I remember one particular cruise it was deafening out there), I was just wondering about it, etc. I actually cannot sleep in complete silence which is weird.

We were in 10274, directly opposite your cabin and on the port side of the ship, on Dream last year. (She is a sister ship to Breeze.) We heard no noise at all from outside on the Lido deck, nor on our balcony.

What was great about that location was that at the end of the hall there was a door that went right to the sliding doors to the pool deck. Hardly ever used that door so there was not much foot traffic near the cabin.

We'll be in 10277 on Breeze soon. I'll let you know how it was.

Glad I picked a good location. Let us know how you liked the Breeze.

• 9 months later...