"Quest" adult scavenger hunt

cruznqueen

Im sailing in the conquest in January 2014 and one of my favorite things about sailing on carnival is the Quest game show. Can anyone verify that they still have this game on the carnival ships?

I also read somewhere that it is up to the cruise director whether he wants to host it or not. Well and someone tell me who would the cruise director be on the conquest, January 12, 2014 and how I would be able to get hold of him.

For those of you that have not attended one of these shows, either on RCCL or Carnival you don't know what you are missing.

Any info an out this would be very helpful

Thanks

I also read somewhere that it is up to the cruise director whether he wants to host it or not. Well and someone tell me who would the cruise director be on the conquest, January 12, 2014 and how I would be able to get hold of him.

i've always understood its up to the cruise director. i do not know if it is currently or will be on conquest for that date, but your cruise director will be gary brierley. looks like he has a twitter @Gbrierley83.

I was on the conquest Sept. 8th-15th and they didn't have The Quest. We did it a couple years ago on the miracle and it was a blast. We then went on the miracle a year later and they didn't have it (same cruise director). So I don't know if it's necessarily true that it's the director's decision. I've never seen grown men so excited to put on women's clothes and bras...including my husband. I was so bummed they didn't have it on the conquest!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Must better when they do the adult version at midnight.

We have seen the asst CD run it but seems to be made on a cruise by cruise basis on each ship.

Ha ha. I know what you mean by the adult version. So funny. We actually had naked men dancing around the dance floor when I was in the Glory.

I always book a group and it mainly consists of about 25 to 30 of my daughter and sons friends who's age ranges from 20 to 35 so this is something they always look forward to. These kids per say are the reining champions for the past 3 years. So if they don't have it this time, all #%}^}* will break loose.

i've always understood its up to the cruise director. i do not know if it is currently or will be on conquest for that date, but your cruise director will be gary brierley. looks like he has a twitter @Gbrierley83.

Thanks flakcor, I'm going to tweet him

Edited by cruznqueen

• 1 month later...
Is it on the Pride?

the 2 times I have seen the quest were on the Pride with Kirk as the CD

I participated in this on the Freedom in March. I started to take a few pics and staff started screaming at me that cameras weren't allowed. Has this happened to anyone else before??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have pictures! :eek:

Ladies- remember to bring a pretty bra! :D