Captain's Club membership

cookingsteve

I saw on another thread where it suggested that someone join the "Captain's Club". It made it sound as if membership was available to anyone, not just previous guest of Celebrity. What is the policy for membership and is it worth it?

7/31/04 Century

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;31;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

membership is available, free of charge, to anyone who has been on at least one Celebrity cruise. The benefits of membership can be seen on celebrity.com. It saved us $140 in custom air arrangements on our lastr cruise.

Bud Laumann

Till we sail Rome to Baltimorecountdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;9;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

You have to have sailed once with Celebrity to join the Captain's Club. I have heard that once you are onboard the first time they will let you join, but I don't know that for a fact. It doesn't cost anything to join. There are some pretty good perks to joining. You get an automatic one category upgrade when booking a cruise, but only an inside to better inside or ocean view to better ocean view. Also a party to Captain's Club members with free alcohol and snacks, coupons for discounts on spa treatments and a few other things I can't remember right now. A few times a year they send out brochures with discount coupons for future cruises, usually $100 - $250 off, depending on cruise. I think it's definitely worth joining.

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Archived