Cheers program

OZZI69

Maybe this has been answered on another thread so sorry if it has. I'm a big cappuccino drinker and I know that coffee drinks are not included in the program (they are with Celebrity)...if I get a shot of Baily's or Frangellico in my Cappuccino is that included in my 15 or do they charge me for the Cappuccino and I get the shot as part of the program? Just wondered if someone has tried this.

Yes I did every night after dinner. I went to the coffee shop and ordered a cappuccino with Bailey's No problem the lady there was so nice, when she would see my husband and I walk by she would say "are you ready for your cappuccino" This was on the Breeze and in June

Great idea! I could never drink 15 + drinks in a day, but it's a great suggestion for those who can. It makes no sense to me that you can't pay for drinks beyond 15. They don't cap paying customers who don't have Cheers at 15 so why should they cut a Cheers person off at 15 if they want to pay beyond that? It never made sense to me and it still doesn't!

Exactly! If you are with a group of people and you want to buy a couple of rounds does that mean that I cant even just buy rounds outright?

Archived