Liberty 9/14-9/21 Eastern Review *Pic Heavy*

AutumnBM

Loved your review and sent a friend request on FB as well :) We are sailing the Liberty on the 12th and can't wait. The ports are the same ones we did on our very first cruise. We didn't get to experience HMC so I'm excited about getting another chance.

Thank you! :D

Hi Autumn!! This is Tracey and Marcus from Chefs Table. It was so nice meeting you guys and Marcus enjoyed sharing his birthday dessert with you. :) Loving your review and pics!

Hey guys!! It was so nice meeting ya'll too! I hope he had a great -actual- birthday :) Thank you so much & hope you're doing well!

Autumn, I just sent you a Facebook request. I just want to say thank you for such a wonderful review. I am looking forward to our turn on Liberty in March.

Monique

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Yep, just got it on my phone lol Thank you & I'm glad you liked it! You are going to have a blast! Is it this same itinerary?

Oh my goodness I want to go to Aruba so bad! Sounds like a good time to me!! :D

We went there on our honeymoon in 1990 and again in 2012 on the Valor. It's a great place. In 1990 we rented a motorcycle and went around the island -- the only time I've ever been on a motorcycle! In 2012 we rented a car and drove around. We went to the resort we stayed at on our honeymoon. The pool area still looks the same!

You must go!

• 1 year later...

I must say you are the first review that I have seen a glimpse of the sports bar. We are going in March 2015 at the start of March Madness and I have been asking questions about where we can watch the games. Anything more you can tell me about it? So far your review is great!