shore excursions - Caribbean Hideaways

samom

Where on CC should I look for information on the shore excursions offered on my cruise. I have searched the ports but get more general information. I have called Oceana as their brochure does not give much detail. For example one excursion had a strenuous activity label but the description was sailing and a beach break.

First of all, have you set up "already booked" at the Oceania website? That will allow you to find the shore excursions.

If you haven't done that yet, you can go to http://www.oceaniacruises.com and select "Find a Cruise". Choose your ship and month to narrow the search, which will bring up (probably) several cruises. Click on yours, and then go to "Excursions". (You'll see a shaded banner just beneath the cruise name.)

Also, have you found your roll call? That could enable you to find others with whom to share private excursions.

Mura

Yes I have done this and know my cruise shore options. But that does not give me the feedback from past cruises on those excursions. Regardig roll call only one other couple has responded. Thanks, may look on roll call from same cruise just different dates.

Indeed, some roll calls are more active than others! I've found it helpful to check on roll calls for prior versions of the same cruise. You don't necessarily get reports on how good the excursion was, but you can at least see what others have done in the past.

Have you tried Trip Advisor for recommendations for the ports of call?

Mura

Archived