Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

As usual, a wonderful review! My family is planning on a cruise to Aruba and Curacao and all the info will help me with my planning, because I love to plan:D.

If i missed it in your review, I'm sorry but how did a cove balcony compare with a balcony up a couple decks? What are the pros and the cons for you? Would you choose it again?

Thanks again for letting us travel with you and your family!

Loved your review Mike along with all the pictures. Long but I kept reading and wanting more lol. I love your map....if I had any space on my walls I would love to do that. We usually pick up a small local painting so our rec room walls are covered with our pictures and are a lovely reminder to be thankful to be able to travel like we do!!! Thanks again and good luck surviving our winter until you cruise again. We are doing South America for 30 days in March so we are looking forward to that. Take care and I will look forward to your review on the Valour. Thanks again.

Wonderful review!! Sad it is over but want to thank you for sharing your families journey. What a fun, down to earth family! :D Loved your Aruba excursion. We have the same map and a few others as well, along with hundreds of ship photos downstairs. Memories of the family to last forever. :)

We will be heading to San Juan in March when you are leaving. Hope your next is just as amazing!

Once again thanks for you hard work and sharing so much time effort and information. ;)

We have a map that we framed that we bought in Tortola. We have it in our four seasons room (decorated in cruise related type stuff). Then I have a picture above it that says cruising that has some pictures of our family cruising.

What a great review Mike!! While I was waiting for updates to this review I went back and read your other reviews. You guys will love the Valor and the Southern Caribbean. I am sure Tracy will find some new favorite beaches ;)

I think the only downside to the Valor cruise is how port intensive it is. We really like our sea days to relax and there wasn't much of that but still a great cruise. We are actually thinking about doing a B2B on the Valor and only getting off at each port once during the two weeks and rotating so we can have some extra "sea days".

Plan to spend a day or two in San Juan too fun to explore.

Aruba is one of my favorite places. It holds a special place in my heart because I had time share there prekids and spent vacations there with my dad. Lots of fond memories. I'd love to cruise there and it is on my bucket list. I'd love to retire there myself.

I am on the Valor on January 12, 2014 doing the same itinerary. I wish you were going before me so I could read your review to give me ideas of things to do. Its been a tough itinerary to plan but I'm sure we'll have a great time with what I have picked for excursions.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful family and vacation with us. I've enjoyed reading your reviews with my morning coffee. I'm going to miss it but look forward to the next one.

Edited by girlscruise2011

First off I want to say great review. I really enjoyed reading all of it!

Second, I love the map idea with push pins. I would love to get that for my husband for Christmas. I know you purchased the map on vacation but just wondering if you purchased it like that or did you mount it yourself or how does it work with the push pins.

Mike Thank you so much for taking all of the time you have to share your cruising experiences with all of us. I have read daily and so sad to see it end, I feel like I just had to disembark.

Your pics are amazing, your review is amazing but most of all you and your family are amazing and a breath of fresh air.

My daughter and I sail as often as we can and I hope some day our ships cross.

We leave this weekend for a B2B on Elation out of New Orleans, In May we sailed a B2B2B, Imagination, Liberty, Liberty! We are very lucky.

Also you must post to me if ever you decide to land in PVD again, the airport is right in out backyard and we could have met you and your family!

Thank you again and all the best!

Oh and LOVE the map, what a great idea and it looks wonderful framed!

As usual, a wonderful review! My family is planning on a cruise to Aruba and Curacao and all the info will help me with my planning, because I love to plan:D.

If i missed it in your review, I'm sorry but how did a cove balcony compare with a balcony up a couple decks? What are the pros and the cons for you? Would you choose it again?

Thanks again for letting us travel with you and your family!

Yes I would choose it again because I like being close to the water. Also the upper balcony cabins on Breeze (Dream class) have their view of the water immediately below them partially blocked by the outside promenade.

Loved your review Mike along with all the pictures. Long but I kept reading and wanting more lol. I love your map....if I had any space on my walls I would love to do that. We usually pick up a small local painting so our rec room walls are covered with our pictures and are a lovely reminder to be thankful to be able to travel like we do!!! Thanks again and good luck surviving our winter until you cruise again. We are doing South America for 30 days in March so we are looking forward to that. Take care and I will look forward to your review on the Valour. Thanks again.

Thanks for reading my review. Wow, that's quite an adventure you got coming up. Hope you have a wonderful time. Mike

Wonderful review!! Sad it is over but want to thank you for sharing your families journey. What a fun, down to earth family! :D Loved your Aruba excursion. We have the same map and a few others as well, along with hundreds of ship photos downstairs. Memories of the family to last forever. :)

We will be heading to San Juan in March when you are leaving. Hope your next is just as amazing!

Once again thanks for you hard work and sharing so much time effort and information. ;)

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful time too. Mike

What a great review Mike!! While I was waiting for updates to this review I went back and read your other reviews. You guys will love the Valor and the Southern Caribbean. I am sure Tracy will find some new favorite beaches ;)

I think the only downside to the Valor cruise is how port intensive it is. We really like our sea days to relax and there wasn't much of that but still a great cruise. We are actually thinking about doing a B2B on the Valor and only getting off at each port once during the two weeks and rotating so we can have some extra "sea days".

Plan to spend a day or two in San Juan too fun to explore.

Thank you. A B2B on Valor sounds like a good plan. Hope it works out for you. :)