Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Mike,

I have been following along and I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your review. Our family is looking at doing a B2B on Conquest/Breeze in 2015. I laughed when I saw Mitchel with his electronics, we have a son that would do just that. Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks you. I appreciate your comments. :D

Great review Mike! I've been enjoying it...have even gone back at times while waiting for more updates to read your b2b2b2b...I can't even imagine having that many cruises together...it must have been great and I loved the proposal and vow renewal...how sweet!!!!

I will check back later...heading to Miami in the morning and I'll be boarding the Breeze Sunday am. WHOOP!!! :)

Thank you, hope you have a wonderful cruise.:)

What was the wind speed? 45 MPH?

Thanks for taking the pictures of the route. I showed it to my husband. He doesn't know where our stops are located so I showed him your picture.

The wind speed was 49.7 km/h which is approximately 30 mph

Thanks again Mike for the review, pictures and answers! I couldn't resist checking one last time before heading to the airport to get my Breeze on tomorrow. Now I have answers for my 13 other fellow Breezers going with me. Now I can sort of be the answer guy!:D

Thank you Don, have a wonderful cruise.

This is the best review I've seen on CC. It took awhile to get through it but you're doing a great job! I was on the Breeze twice and going again in the spring and loved it. And you made me feel like I've already been on the Liberty even though I'm not sailing until January. lol

Coming from another Atlantic Canadian :)

Edited by RCH1234

Glad you like the review but be aware nothing is going to change in the way do my review.

I love reading your review. Thank you for taking the time doing this for us to read. I never did a Miami cruise and love viewing the awesome pictures of the port! 70+ more days and I will be on a cruise. ;)

I am more of a lurker on these boards but I was so excited to see you and your family doing another B2B. I think your family and your reviews are first class and wouldn't change a thing! Carnival should pay you! We will be looking into doing a Breeze cruise thanks to you!

Arielle just came home and she confirmed that she was wearing a skort and is not bothered by the photos. However I will still be more careful in the future.

Haha...my first thought when I saw the picture "in question" was...Arielle is going to be mad at Dad. Well, if she's not, everyone on here should calm down or skip the pictures. Personally, I have REALLY enjoyed all the pictures. We are going on Liberty next and just got off Breeze. Plus I'm a foodie and excursion addict so this is the BEST review since GAPearl finished hers. Even my 3 yr old grand daughter has enjoyed the pictures, especially the waterworks. She keeps saying, My want to go on that!

Thanks Mike for taking the time.

We walked a short distance to where the tour busses and shuttles were located. The shuttle to Altos de Chavon was $7 per person return. It only took about 10 minutes to get there. Once there, you can stay as long as you like and there are return shuttles leaving at regular intervals. When I did research on line I had conflicting information on the entry fee. It was either $25 per person or it was free of charge. Well I’m glad to report it was free.

DSC_01053_zps3782c2b4.jpg

DSC_01063_zpsa5926bf9.jpg

DSC_01073_zps92e55150.jpg

DSC_01083_zpsd1105c72.jpg