testing the waters here...anyone up for a 7-day CC group cruise 6/07?

Well this one is off and running at a good pace!!!! Good Thread ,,, you were even able to pull tef out to play 36_11_6.gif and got more than a one word answer!!!!!!!! LOL

Your on the right track mama p!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO . . . . so very true . . . . must have taken tef hours to compose a response of that size. :D

I'd love to be in on some of these group cruises, it just seems so far away!! I figure if I plan enough of them though, eventually they'll all start bunching up....

im waiting for "Any interest 9/15/15 Glory to S. Carib"

I'd love to be in on some of these group cruises, it just seems so far away!! I figure if I plan enough of them though, eventually they'll all start bunching up....

im waiting for "Any interest 9/15/15 Glory to S. Carib"

LOL . . . you should be looking into a Disney cruise about that time as you'll then have kids stacked up to the ceiling ! :D :D

Remember, the middle name of the first born must be "PRIDE". :)

LOL . . . you should be looking into a Disney cruise about that time as you'll then have kids stacked up to the ceiling ! :D :D

Remember, the middle name of the first born must be "PRIDE". :)

ha ha...yeah, Im sure Ash would LOVE that idea!!! I am quite positive after our last cruise Gary, I am NEVER bringing kids on a cruise!! Not even that there were bad kids on the Pride - it's the fact that I dont think i would be anywhere NEAR a good parent that week!

MaKenzie Pride Griffin

Jacob Pride Griffin

Madelline Pride Griffin

dunno if that sounds too good

how long it might take the "powers that be" to get back to me? I emailed them about a week ago, some questions about getting this on the "official" list of possibilities. :confused:

thanks.

LauraS will probably tell you to wait until the schedule comes out so they can get pricing for the cruise.

Good Luck with the group cruise.

how long it might take the "powers that be" to get back to me? I emailed them about a week ago, some questions about getting this on the "official" list of possibilities. :confused:

thanks.

Hang on took me about 3 weeks!!!!!! This is going GREAT MamaP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you are going to join the ranks of Group Leader!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrads!!! Ask Laura for our Private Boards for Group Leaders when you get your pricing!!!!!!! We can help you out a lot more there!!!!!!!!

Your doing Great though!!!! I have been watching!!!!;)

thanks.

Mama......you need to get in line girl.....lol...No seriously, I'm waiting for about april or May '07 pricing that isn't out yet for groups.....Once you see me posting a new group for then, yours will be available very soon after.:D

Mama - just so you know, you won't be able to set the group up until after the Destiny's pricing for that week is released by Carnival.

Just FYI....they have to release the "group" prices.....as we've seen lately that the individual prices have been coming out online first on some sailings.

Archived