Carnival Sunshine Catagory 4J Rooms 6101 to 6106

tulipcityfamily

Recently there has been many postings concerning noise from the Liquid Lounge traveling to the forward cabins on Deck 6 and Deck 7. Category 4J Rooms 6101 to 6106 are not directly above the Liquid Lounge, but wondering if you hear loud noises from it. If you have actually stayed in one of the cabins, please reply on any noise problems.

Recently there has been many postings concerning noise from the Liquid Lounge traveling to the forward cabins on Deck 6 and Deck 7. Category 4J Rooms 6101 to 6106 are not directly above the Liquid Lounge, but wondering if you hear loud noises from it. If you have actually stayed in one of the cabins, please reply on any noise problems.

Since no one is replying to staying in rooms 6101 to 6106, I'm going to ask a different question. Who has stayed in the front of the ship on level 6? What room and have you or have you not heard noise from the Liquid Lounge?

We had 6101 while it was still Destiny earlier this year. We did not hear any noise from below or above. We did the Behind the Fun Tour also. The space below was crew cabins which are situated behind the stage.

I am concerned about this also, I will be in 6102 in Aug. Before the Sunshine renovation, that area may have been crew cabins but now the show area has become a dual purpose area and turns into a nightclub around 11 pm. Am interested in hearing from someone who has stayed in these 4j's

The Liquid Lounge was created by confining what was once the main showroom on decks 3,4 & 5 to decks 4 & 5 only. The space that was once the floor of the showroom is now passenger cabins. The whole space was not moved forward though, so cabins 6101 - 6106 are still over non entertainment space. Hope that helps.

I am concerned about this also, I will be in 6102 in Aug. Before the Sunshine renovation, that area may have been crew cabins but now the show area has become a dual purpose area and turns into a nightclub around 11 pm. Am interested in hearing from someone who has stayed in these 4j's

From looking at the ship's room locations, the Liquid Lounge isn't below the rooms. It is empty, so they still might be crew cabins.

Please continue to reply to the tread if you have stayed in this area of the ship.

• 3 months later...
If anyone has any pictures of Carnival Sunshine Cabins 6101, 6102, or 6104 could you please post? Sailing January 10, 2015, just curious about the room set up and if these are good cabins. Thanks!

Getting on sunshine today 6101- I will report next Sunday!

just got to our room. 6101. No sofa' date=' no chair, no fridge. Just bed and one bedside type table. There is a stool that scoots under the desk. I will check the noise and report on that later![ATTACH']300749[/ATTACH]

Can't wait to hear more about the room when you get back! Why in the world is there no fridge or chair???