freedom of the seas western caribbean

kcms4

hi can any one help we are booked on a royal caribbean fly cruise from the uk

we have checked in on line with the ship and printed the guest booklet that has stuff like the hotel and transfer vouchers but there is no plane tickets i have had a email from iglu saying we dont have to check in for the flight ( i have mailed them but they haven't replyed yet ) on one email it says that the tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the holiday i have looked on the air line site and it looks like all the seats have gone just the old one doted here and there there is 6 of us in our party ages 10 to 75 usally i just check in and print off our tickets HELP:confused:

hi can any one help we are booked on a royal caribbean fly cruise from the uk

we have checked in on line with the ship and printed the guest booklet that has stuff like the hotel and transfer vouchers but there is no plane tickets i have had a email from iglu saying we dont have to check in for the flight ( i have mailed them but they haven't replyed yet ) on one email it says that the tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the holiday i have looked on the air line site and it looks like all the seats have gone just the old one doted here and there there is 6 of us in our party ages 10 to 75 usally i just check in and print off our tickets HELP:confused:

I would be calling whoever booked your cruise ASAP.

Archived