123 Go Package and Upgrades

beachfanatic

I was able to do so without losing the beverage package and perks, but call your TA or Celebrity if you booked directly and ask. My TA checked with Celebrity before they moved me to make sure, told them I would keep the old cabin if I would have lost perks.

I would like to upgrade my cabin to a higher category but don't want to lose my beverage packages, does anyone know if that would be the case, there are no special rates on the cabin I want to upgrade to, so wouldn't be mixing rates.

Scenario of a Celebrity rep on the phone with beachfanatic:

UPGRADE = "Why yes, of COURSE you can keep your beverage package!" :)

DOWNGRADE = "Beverage package? What beverage package?!" :eek:

we moved and kept ours, they said that providing we kept the original booking reference, the only thing they changed was the cabin number and price of course. Ours was a direct celebrity booking not through a TA, not sure how much difference it makes

When we first booked the Reflection for January the rate for the AS was $2349 pp. I was checking last week and noticed that the rate had dropped to $1,999 pp, for a savings of $700 !!

I also noticed that the senior rate (55+) was $1,799 pp -- which would have given us a total reduction of $1,100 !!!

Well, I called and was told "no problem" on the reduction to $1,999, but if we also took advantage of the senior rate we'd lose the classic beverage package promo.

Did the math and quickly saw that the value of the classic package was more (for the two of us) than the $400 savings... so was happy to "just" get the $700 price break!

I wonder if I called back and spoke to someone else if the answer would be different??

Tom

Archived