Quad room on Pride

Beach Mama3

We have a quad balcony that will sleep the two kids in the make shift 'bunk beds'. Does anyone know the weight limit of the top bunk? I'm thinking there is a good chance that my 7 yr old is going to be wanting to sleep with me and that means Dad heads to the bunk. LOL. It would be nice to have this answer before I need to know. :D

Beach Mama

We have a quad balcony that will sleep the two kids in the make shift 'bunk beds'. Does anyone know the weight limit of the top bunk? I'm thinking there is a good chance that my 7 yr old is going to be wanting to sleep with me and that means Dad heads to the bunk. LOL. It would be nice to have this answer before I need to know. :D

Beach Mama

My 18 year old daughter (160ish lbs) was on the top bunk 1/2 the time, and her 17 year old friend (180ish lbs) was up there the other 1/2. Depending on the weight of your DH, I will tell you that it is not that comfortable for adults as the bed is 'short'.

All depends if you want to share the bed with a kid or husband. LOL

If you want the kid to sleep up there then the limit is 100lbs.

IIRC the limit is 250#. They do expect adults to sleep on those.

I slept up on the fold down bunk one night on the last cruise when my daughter was feeling ill. Not the most comfortable or easy to get in and out of at 6'4" 220 but I made it thru the night. That ladder was really hard on my feet getting up there.

Beach Mama

Is Dad aware he might be nominated to give up his bed space to a 7 year old and sleep in the bunk?

Archived