Explorer of the Seas - August 14, 2014

Lipz

9 Night Bermuda and Caribbean here we come!!!!

Our cruise ship wedding on the Norwegian Jewel back in 2011 started an annual event. August 2014 will host our 4th annual family and friends cruise and we have chosen to cruise on the Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne, NJ. As New York City girls it's great when we don't have to fly to a ship so we are looking forward to this vacation.

Although we are traveling with family and friends, we'd love to meet anyone here on the G&L roll call who may be on the same sailing :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are still going ladies! Just don't get on the boards as much as i would like....just trying to get everything packed and ready to go....just seems like there is never enough time to get it all done! Look forward to seeing you guys!

Jamey & Marc

We are still going ladies! Just don't get on the boards as much as i would like....just trying to get everything packed and ready to go....just seems like there is never enough time to get it all done! Look forward to seeing you guys!

Jamey & Marc

Hey there, good to see you guys are still around. I don't know about you but I am so ready to get away for a bit. My official vacation began on Monday so I am already in relaxation mode, like you I'm just trying to get the pre-cruise stuff done. Today I did laundry, sorted my clothes for packing and confirmed the car service to take us to the port. Tomorrow evening I will have a house full as 6 of my group of 14 will be crashing at our place. We are soooo ready!!

By the way, how was your Disney trip?