Montego Bay Private Tour Guide

mrsgilomonster

Has anyone hired a private tour guide out of Montego Bay. If so who did you use and what did you see/do?

Go to www.libertytoursjamaica.com

They have many different tours available, they can customize for you.

We used them in August for Secret Falls. They can give you suggestions.

Just email them from their website, and you will get a quick response.

Has anyone hired a private tour guide out of Montego Bay. If so who did you use and what did you see/do?

We used Peat Taylor Tours. They picked us up from Montego Bay for our day in Ocho Rios. We visited Dunns River Falls, went River Tubing and explored the Irie Blue Hole. Our guide was Peat Taylor's eldest son. He was simply awesome and we had a wonderful day with him.

If you are interested to read about our experience with Peat Taylor Tours, check out my review on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d780599-r176247819-Peat_Taylor_Private_Tours-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

Peat Taylor Tours website:

http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

We also hired Island Transfer and Tours for our airport pick up and return. Although we did not book any tours with them, they do offer excursions as well. They were very professional and friendly and I would not hesitate to book a tour with them whenever we visit Montego Bay again.

http://www.itransfertourist.com/

We use Winston's tours in Mo Bay. He will customize a tour just for you, always a fun day and we always feel very safe. On our trip last time we went to:

Rose hall great house

Lunch at the Pork Pit

Doctors Cave beach

and had a few photo stops and time for a little shopping.

Winston is reasonable and was a cab driver in New York City for many years, very friendly and great to work with. I will be using him again in 3 weeks! :D

Marvyn Gayle from Marvyn's Paradise Tours.

He was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to say it enough!

If you're on Facebook, you can find him on there and see all the wonderful comments others have made.

I checked out everyone that was mentioned here on CC, and we chose Marvyn. SO glad we did!!

Marvyn Gayle from Marvyn's Paradise Tours.

He was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to say it enough!

If you're on Facebook, you can find him on there and see all the wonderful comments others have made.

I checked out everyone that was mentioned here on CC, and we chose Marvyn. SO glad we did!!

Thanks! Now if we could just decide what we want to do in Jamaica, I can begin to plan a tour. Any suggestions? We are a family of 4 (kids 14 and 11) who of course wants to do it all!!!

Thanks! Now if we could just decide what we want to do in Jamaica, I can begin to plan a tour. Any suggestions? We are a family of 4 (kids 14 and 11) who of course wants to do it all!!!

You and your kids would enjoy River Tubing, Secret Falls, and Mystic Mountain.

Archived