Miracle cabin ??

maxine10018

I'm looking at the CCL Miracle. Does anyone know if the suite with the wrap around balcony is worth the extra cost? How about the 9A category - they are right by the elevator and I'm wondering if that is an issue or an asset.

Thnx for all your help.

:)

I can't speak for the wraparound balcony, they only hold 2 passengers, so we opted for the 9a. I was as curious as you are, but............the good news......I have pictures of cabin 7301. Verandah deck (7) right behind the aft elevators. Check out the link below, if you have any questions, ask away. We sailed the Miracle last week, so these pics are hot off the press!!

Oh, no noise what so ever!! We never heard a thing from the elevators. Slept like a baby for 7 nights!!

Debbie

http://photos.yahoo.com/debbin67

If your cabin is located near an elevator, it is a bonus. There will be no noise at all. We were on deck four near the Atrium and regular elevators and could not hear anything at all. It was so nice to only have to walk about ten steps to our room. The rooms have a lot of insulation against noises. Enjoy your curise. Wish we were going on Miracle again.

We just returned from the miracle. We had the cat.11 suite with the wrap around balcony. We loved it!!! We've been on a number of cruises and this was by far the best. We were in room 8268. If the price is right and you plan on spending time on the balcony it is well worth the money.(There is also lots of storage space so everything can be out of the way.) GOOD LUCK!!

Look at my Legend pix (sister ship), and you decide. We loved it!

http://community.webshots.com/album/349926227KEFkPx[/

QUOTE]

I agree, two thumbs WAY up! We loved the cabin so much on the Legend, that we booked the exact same one on the Miracle for next year. Don't spend the money if you don't enjoy spending alot of time on the balcony, but if you do, there's nothin' better!

I can't speak for the wraparound balcony, they only hold 2 passengers, so we opted for the 9a.

Not true. We have 8268 booked Thanksgiving and we have a 3rd person. We are so looking forward to our cruise. In the meantime, we just have to take pleasure in reading the reviews of the recent cruisers on our ship.

I stand corrected, lol.

The wraparounds on the Miracle do hold 3 people, not 4 though. We needed room for 4 so this wasn't an option for us.

Not all. It must be different on each of the decks. The two on deck 4 only hold two, and I remember at least one post that showed a different deck held 4. I don't know which is which though.

MrPeteLI -

What was your overall impression of Miracle? I have never been on Carnival but have sailed with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian in the past. Also, notice you are a fellow Rockland County person :)

The Spirit class ships of Carnival happen to be my favorite. The Miracle is very nice, but I happened to have gotten caught up in the fanfare when it was launched last year. I expected more out of its decor. Had I not been caught up in the anticipation, it would have been fine, EXCEPT for that dining room. It takes a while to get used to.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/166173663/198249262UaIZGE

Besides that, great food, great entertainment, roomy cabins, and a good time overall.

Coincidently, my cousins loved it so much last year on our 7/10/04 cruise, they are going again this year on Sunday, a year to the day, but without me.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived