Liberty Bridge cam is on now.

Mooguy

That is so cool! We can see it at the shipyard. But it doesn't look like it is up and really running. The tracking doesn't work and they don't have the second cam, but they will get it. Thanks for posting.

Am I doing something wrong?? The camera on my link has not updated since the 9th.-Tamara

According to the link :

We regret to inform you that the displayed data has not been updated due to problems with our satellite connection

I was hoping it would be back up by the 3day intro cruise sailing on Saturday. Since the Valor cam is working, Carnival might have taken the Liberty cam offline for a few days, while they are making adjustments to the computer systems onboard..just a guess on my part.:confused:

It seems that only a few of the Carnival ships have the cams and the ship we will be on in December is not listed, which is the Sensation. Is carnival just now adding these cameras or were they selective in where they placed them?

It seems that only a few of the Carnival ships have the cams and the ship we will be on in December is not listed, which is the Sensation. Is carnival just now adding these cameras or were they selective in where they placed them?

Yes, this is something that is only a couple of months old. Just the 2 newest ships are equipped with cams(Valor and Liberty)

Archived