Jacksonville hotel help

xan51090

We're cruising out of Jacksonville in May, 2014. We're planning on coming in the day before but won't have a car. We're looking for a hotel that is near activities (we were thinking about the riverwalk (?) area. We'd also like to find a hotel that has a shuttle from the airport and/or a shuttle to the cruise port. Any help would be appreciated!

We're cruising out of Jacksonville in May, 2014. We're planning on coming in the day before but won't have a car. We're looking for a hotel that is near activities (we were thinking about the riverwalk (?) area. We'd also like to find a hotel that has a shuttle from the airport and/or a shuttle to the cruise port. Any help would be appreciated!

I don't know of any downtown area hotels that have shuttles to either the airport or port. Here's list of hotels that have shuttle to the port: http://www.parkingstay.com/p/jacksonville.html

Otherwise rent a car or get a taxi (probably about $35 one way)

I always use http://myreservationzone.com to find hotels with the amenities I want. You can narrow the list by search parameters in the left column after you initial search results show up - including airport shuttles.

There are even maps of the area around the hotel and phone numbers so you can call with specific questions. I just did a quick search...and there are 16 hotels listed with airport shuttles. Check it out.

Also, checkout the Jacksonville visitors center and chamber of commerce web sites for more fun things to do.

Hope you have a great trip!

ZonaB2

Archived