Portfolio what night

swsandy

What would be a better night for Portofino? Night before day at sea? Scheduled for Adventure of Sea. So either St.Kitts at 7pm, or sea day at 6pm. Love the main dining room festivities and I think formal night would be sea day. If anyone has info please let me know. :)

Without knowing your personal preferences, I can tell you Hubby and I like to eat in Portofino the first night of the cruise. They serve so much food, so we like to be able to "recover" the rest of the cruise. Also it is often easier to get reservations the first night of the cruise.

We also often book Portofino on formal nigts to miss the MDR formal activities. On most cruises we have sailed, the first formal night is the second night of the cruise. The second formal night is often the next to the last night of the cruise. But this isn't always certain. The second formal night does tend to be more variable.

I will be traveling with my DH and 2DD. We would like to dine at Portofino on a non formal night. I did consider the first night, as sail is at 10 or 11pm. I just wondered when the formal nights were so I can plan accordingly.

Archived