La Quinta Inn West Bank

texasrosebud

I was told to try this board for help! I have booked a room at the La Quinta Inn West bank in NO for the night before our cruise. The La Quinta lets you leave your car there while you cruise for free. Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? Have you left your car? I was given a website to check out and I read a few reviews that were very mixed. I need help!

Nothing wrong with the Westbank LaQuinta. Leaving your car there at no charge for the week is a bonus. Your cab fare to and from the pier will be MUCH less than having to pay for a nearby garage for the week. You did well - quit worrying.:)

I was told to try this board for help! I have booked a room at the La Quinta Inn West bank in NO for the night before our cruise. The La Quinta lets you leave your car there while you cruise for free. Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? Have you left your car? I was given a website to check out and I read a few reviews that were very mixed. I need help!

I also booked this, through the parksleepcruise deal. I figured it's only one night, so if the rooms stinks.. eh, well, the savings in parking will make up for a 'hairy' night... I'll just have to dream of the lovely cruise ship.

When are you going?

Thanks Cotton...I read that you are famous on these boards. I trust your advice. I appreciate you taking time to respond to me. Thanks

Hello MMBrocker...I am counting down the days. We will be on the Conquest on 11/06/05. When is your departure date? If you leave before me, please give me the whole scoop on the hotel!:D

• 1 month later...

Archived