PVP didn't know what FTTF was!

purplemusik

I posted a thread a few months ago talking about the PVP that contacted me. ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1885887 )

You all told me not to talk to her any more because she obviously has no idea what she's doing. I called Carnival directly when booking and have been ignoring her emails. She was sending me emails telling me that I " needed " to inform her of my cruise plans even if I booked them already elsewhere ( so I'm assuming she saw I already booked ). She didn't write for a while but then wrote me asking if there was anything she could do for me for my cruise coming up. I caved and thought, " Well, it's a simple enough question so I'll ask her while I'm here because it's not imperative that I get a response from her." I asked if she knew of any FTTF open for our sailing ( I've been checking online but wasn't sure if that was updated often so I thought I'd take her up on her offer ). She answered," What is FTTF?" I was surpised but realized I might be just using Cruise Critic lingo so I said, " Faster to the Fun " She wrote me back that she has no idea what this program is. To please explain it to her. :eek: :: head desk :: My apologies to those of you who told me not to deal with her. How do I get a new one? lol

You don't need a new PVP since your cruise is now booked. PVP's are discouraged from touching reservations made through a different means, including travel agents and even the 1 800 Carnival number.

If you need assistance, just call the same number you called before to make your reservation.

Some PVP's are great, others not so much as it appears. Definitley sounds like this PVP needs additional training and knowledge about the product they are required to sell and provide information for. Posting here on CC will not help to correct the problem...

Go to the Carnival website

Scroll to the bottom

Click: CONTACT US

Select Personal Vacation Planner

Submit your issue and feedback along with the PVP's name.

If you wish to be removed from her contact list I would also suggest it. At least if you provide proper feedback to the cruiseline then additional training can be assigned.

Archived