What time do you go to pier on cb to embark?

jcike1980

We usually leave the hotel about 11 a.m. to go to pier. But I just received a notice from agent to show up about 2 p.m. Because the Embark area is small. I have no problem with this, just thought I'd throw it out there. We sail 09/07/05 from fll. What time do you get there? There must be a problem with alot of people showing up early! Heres to fair skies and calm seas, jcike

We live locally, but whenever we sail out of FLL (quite often) we usually get there between 10:30 and 11:00 and are on the ship by Noon. We embarked the Star on May first; the embarkation area is not small.

Arlene

We also show up around 11:00 and usually have only a short wait until boarding begins. We have seen the lines all the way out into the parking garage for later arrivals before. And there is very little shade if you aren't under the covered entrance. And only a few benches which a select few can sit.

We sail 09/07/05 from fll.

Are you sure that you are on the Caribbean Princess on 9/7/05?! My DD and I will be sailing the CB on 9/3/05....and on 9/7/05 it should be in St. Thomas:confused:

If you are actually sailing on 9/3/05, there is already a roll call if you are interested. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=166752

Are you sure that you are on the Caribbean Princess on 9/7/05?! My DD and I will be sailing the CB on 9/3/05....and on 9/7/05 it should be in St. Thomas:confused:

If you are actually sailing on 9/3/05, there is already a roll call if you are interested. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=166752[/quote I'm sorry 9/10/2005. We arrive in fll 9/7/2005. Thanks for pointing that out. jcike

No problem. You just had me worried, I was about ready to run home on my lunch hour to check our sail dates! It would be just my luck to go along thinking that I was sailing on the 3rd only to find out that it was actually a different date :eek:

Archived