Grand Cayman Tours

4serenity

Interested in doing the Stingray Rum point Wave-runner excursion but not with Fat Fish Tours. There is another tour company that is on Trip Advisor, this one will be close to $200 less than Fat Fish, and this one goes to Rum Point and the pick up and drop off are at a Resort which is close to the pier, the description of the tour says we can stay at the resort before and after the tour and use the amenities at the resort. Does anyone have any idea which Resort this might be? Is anyone familiar with this particular tour? Thanks!!!

Although I did not take the tour you are specifically referring to, I did take an excursion in April off the Disney Wonder to Rum Point and was really disappointed. The beach is small, it is mostly all shaded with older beach chairs. I wished I had gone to 7 mile beach instead, I heard great things about THAT one.

Wow, thanks everyone!! We have decided on two tours. We are going to do the Wave-runner & Sting ray excursion in Grand Cayman, not booking on RC though, we found a tour company with a longer tour than the jetski tour in Labdee. My family did do that one last year while in Labadee and they loved it. We just want to try something different. Also, decided on the X-rail excursion while in Cozumel. My husband and I did a similar excursion while in Punta Cana a few years ago and had a blast. We are so excited to do it with the kids in Cozumel. If anyone is going to visit St. Kitts last year we did the Zip Line and LOVED IT!!! Very cool to ZIP over the top of the trees in the rain forrest.

Archived