Question on Boarding time

We always get there early for boarding. If the documents say 2, we are there at 11. I love getting aboard early and explore, take our pictures, and eat lunch at the Windjammer. It makes it seem like we get a bonus day!

Only 3 weeks away! I bet you are excited!

depends on how fast the ship clears customs etc. I have found that if I arrive around 11am, I am near the front of the line, and get on board between 12 and 1pm. If you arrive around 1pm, you are with the uninformed masses, all trying to get aboard. You can also arrrive later, like 3pm, and simply walk aboard minutes after arriving.

We just cruised on Mariner a couple of weeks ago. We arrived at the pier around noon, I believe, and went right to the ship. There were no lines, no hassles. When we got on board there were already a number of people already there. We went to check out our room and then straight to lunch-it was alreday crowded! My doc's said 1 p.m. also...have fun..:)

Archived