Correct email for Stefano for private transfer

Stefano Costantini

Email:allagrande@hotmail.it

Last week, we used his company to pick us up at Civitavecchia port, and he was very friendly and helpful. There were 6 of us and used a Mercedes van. I think it could it accomodate 8 people, but 6 people with all of our luggages was just enough for a comfortable ride. He arrived on time, and had a sign for us and assisted with luggage.

Stefano was flexible, and was able to do three different drop off points. This was a shared ride (we all met through the roll call board!). Our 3 stops were:

1. airport

2. hotel just outside Rome

3. hotel in central Rome

We were charged 145 Euros in total. So that was approx 50 Euros per couple! Very good value and good service. :)

We also used Stefano for a tour of Rome last week and it was great! We were in an Opal minivan that could hold up to 8 people. We peeked in the back and there seemed to be room for luggage, too. The email address that we've always used to contact him is romecabs@yahoo.com. I highly recommend Stefano!

Linda

You may use either address to reach Stefano. He was having some computer problems and started to use the Yahoo address.

I have been corresponding with him for a tour on Saturday, September 3, 2005. I am looking forward to the tour with him.

We have room for additional persons.

Dbedros,

Stefano is picking us up at FCO on Friday the 2nd. What tour do you have arranged with him for the Saturday and at what cost. We are two couples in our 50's who are, as we speak, planning our day on the Saturday and may consider joining you depending on itineary etc.

Thanks,

Glenda

Stefano Costantini

Email:allagrande@hotmail.it

Last week, we used his company to pick us up at Civitavecchia port, and he was very friendly and helpful. There were 6 of us and used a Mercedes van. I think it could it accomodate 8 people, but 6 people with all of our luggages was just enough for a comfortable ride. He arrived on time, and had a sign for us and assisted with luggage.

Stefano was flexible, and was able to do three different drop off points. This was a shared ride (we all met through the roll call board!). Our 3 stops were:

1. airport

2. hotel just outside Rome

3. hotel in central Rome

We were charged 145 Euros in total. So that was approx 50 Euros per couple! Very good value and good service. :)

I am looking for others who need transportation from Rome toCivitavecchia on June 8, 2006. I would like to fill a van.

Joan

Archived