Off FOS 9/29-10/5 NO TOWEL ANIMALS!!!!

Never be afraid to ask. :) Ice is available only on request now.

A polite request to your cabin attendant might have even gotten you a towel animal at least a couple of the nights too!

Yeah you are right!! I am a bit on the shy side and that doesn't help

I never understood the appeal of towel animals. We got it for the first time in our last cruise with Celebrity. We told the attendant that we didn't need it and it would help in a small way with been green (a big thing apparently with Celebrity and Royal). Maybe I am in the minority but I really don't care for it.

I never understood the appeal of towel animals. We got it for the first time in our last cruise with Celebrity. We told the attendant that we didn't need it and it would help in a small way with been green (a big thing apparently with Celebrity and Royal). Maybe I am in the minority but I really don't care for it.

We don't plan our cruise around them, but we always appreciate the creativity and after my wife gets pictures we use the towels with our others.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We don't plan our cruise around them, but we always appreciate the creativity and after my wife gets pictures we use the towels with our others.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I agree with you. The creativity is something that astounds me. I always take pictures of them too. And they could of made the animals and stated that we need to use them for our showes instead of a separate towel for showers. But honestly how many extra towels does it take ?? They can use the same towels for all the animals..

Depressing, 24hr soft serve is actually one of my favorite things from my last cruise.

Mine too!! I love it. And I was talking to my daughter in law and her husband the day before we got on the ship. Her husband is a big fan of it too so I took a pic of me and my husband with a cone on my cell and sent it to him when we got on the ship. Little did I know then it was one of the only times I got ice cream that cruise.

Archived