Live from the Dawn!

Smellytoes

Joanne

Wow you got off fast..quick and easy. Cant wait to hear more...Do you know what ship will be sailing out of Boston in 2015? Wonder if you heard anything about that. Rumor is that Dawn will be leaving I guess.

I asked this at the CC meeting. The hotel director said he doesn't know but seriously doubts that NCL would drop the Boston/Bermuda run. He said it was a gold mine.lol

Another thing I found notable was the number of kids onboard. There were more on this sailing than I noticed on our sailing two summers ago. They all looked like they were having a great time too.

I have gone to Bermuda twice now in mid to late Oct. If given a choice I'd probably go a month to six weeks earlier. The weather in Bermuda was great but both times the first sea day and the last sea day had cool, damp weather.

How was the crossing ? Is there any talk of when gambling will start onboard when in Bermuda's port ?

On the way over we had (maybe) 7 to 10 foot waves. On the way back you wouldn't even know we were moving. It was like sailing in a lake.

I have to assume that gambling won't start until next season. A taxi driver told us there is going to be some effort to reverse the ruling but he wasn't sure there was much that could be done. He went on to tell us about the old days when the hotels would host world class entertainment.

Archived