Qusetion re: reservation for Chops when you have credit from TA

We have a credit from our travel agent for dinner for two at Chops for our March 2014 cruise. Dining reservations just opened. Question- can we make a reservation in advance if we have a credit? Or do we have to wait until we are on the ship?

We have a credit from our travel agent for dinner for two at Chops for our March 2014 cruise. Dining reservations just opened. Question- can we make a reservation in advance if we have a credit? Or do we have to wait until we are on the ship?

I'd read the fine print of the offer from the travel agent, or contact the travel agent for details. We had a voucher for free dinner a year ago that specifically excluded reservations made in advance.

Anytime I have been given a dinner voucher from a TA I have to wait until I board to book. Also they were only good on port days not sea days.

Anytime I have been given a dinner voucher from a TA I have to wait until I board to book. Also they were only good on port days not sea days.

Thank you for the info. I am hoping that if we can't book ahead, that we won't have a problem because we'll dine early (5:30 or 6) so we can get our little ones from the kids club/nursery and get them to bed.

I've also emailed our TA to ask.

Archived