platinum gift info

sunsetme

Just started 2nd leg of B2B on the Elation, we also got a small tote (not like the one JH showed) and a photo album, as someone stated earlier in the thread. Hope they change it up for part 2, but if they don't it's still a free gift!

For part 2 of the second leg we got tumblers. Talked to a couple other Platinum guests no one got a hat, no one else that I talked to got tumblers. I guess guest services actually put a little thought into it and didn't give us the same gifts twice.

Very happy with the entire Elation staff during the last 10 days, they were all top notch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just stepped off the Glory (11-17) and we received two tumblers. I don't think they are the Tervis tumblers since there is no brand info anywhere on them. They are tall insulated tumblers that are a solid metallic color (one red and one blue) with a white 'Carnival' printed on them.

We started to think we weren't getting anything until these showed up on Friday after dinner.

John

Just stepped off the Glory (11-17) and we received two tumblers. I don't think they are the Tervis tumblers since there is no brand info anywhere on them. They are tall insulated tumblers that are a solid metallic color (one red and one blue) with a white 'Carnival' printed on them.

We started to think we weren't getting anything until these showed up on Friday after dinner.

John

Tervis I got doesn't sound like yours ImageUploadedByForums1384792110.224555.jpg.b74b7a73304c32e045135acb05149ba6.jpg

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

that is the tumbler we got two cruises ago. Last time was Carnival cap which was fine and very usable.

Got the cap 2 weeks ago on the Inspiration. Good quality. Never thought to ask for an exchange.. gave it to a man at my dining table for his son back home.

We'll see what happens in 2 weeks, on the Miracle and then Inspiration again...

Pam

We'll be going on Sensation for Thanksgiving, which is our first "platinum status" cruise, so I'm anxious of what we'll get. Such mixed responses on here with hats, tumblers, photo frames, tote bags, etc. My Dad gave us their hats, since they already have like 6 of them. I already have a tumbler I use everyday, but anything is better than nothing.

The lovely Mrs. Jones just off B2B "Sunshine", and got Tervis Tumblers for both cruises. One with a Blue Top, (The Usual) and one with a RED TOP!

"SKY"

Off Splendor on Sunday and received a RED TOP Tervis (also a blue one) . . . I was so excited about the RED Top!!!

I heard they were going to change the gift to some sort of tote bag (which I would love)!!!! :D Does anyone know if this is true and when they'll change it on all ships? I'm hoping they have it for my cruise next week!!!! :D

I heard they were going to change the gift to some sort of tote bag (which I would love)!!!! :D Does anyone know if this is true and when they'll change it on all ships? I'm hoping they have it for my cruise next week!!!! :D

Hey girl....the platinum gift is supposed to change the week of November 24th to a tote/cooler bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girl....the platinum gift is supposed to change the week of November 24th to a tote/cooler bag

Hey Brianna, thanks, I sure hope it does!! :D Do you know if the change is going to be fleet wide?