Canyon Ranch Spa Day Passes

Curlu

Hi everyone

Having only ever done 5 night cruises on QV and knowing they usually sell "for duration of cruise thermal suite access" on these shorter cruises I was wondering what happens on QM2 when the cruise is longer.

Do they sell "duration of cruise" options or daily access options too? Just thinking it would probably be unfair to limit access to a few for a longer cruise. Also are these spa access packages very popular....will we need to rush their soon after embarkation to secure our space?

Many thanks

Pamela

Hi everyone

Having only ever done 5 night cruises on QV and knowing they usually sell "for duration of cruise thermal suite access" on these shorter cruises I was wondering what happens on QM2 when the cruise is longer.

Do they sell "duration of cruise" options or daily access options too? Just thinking it would probably be unfair to limit access to a few for a longer cruise. Also are these spa access packages very popular....will we need to rush their soon after embarkation to secure our space?

Many thanks

Pamela

In July, 2013, on QM2 the Canyon Ranch Spa Passport prices were 1 day $40, 3 days $75, 6 days $105. The "Menu of Services" (copy here) doesn't mention anything longer. Although my wife loves the QM2 Spa she has never used a Spa Passport, but she has never heard of them being unavailable.

In May 2008 the spa issued 10 day passes for our 17 night voyage - initially they weren't going to as they classed the voyage as TA (it was not a B2B) - however, our bookings - backed by the brochure pursuaded them otherwise.

Never aware of there being a 'rush' - and I've never found it over crowded.

On our 'half world' (Sydney to Southampton) we negotiated a deal for all 51 nights at a great discount from multiple 5 day passes, which were all that were openly offered. Its always worth asking.

Can you give us an idea of approximately the amount? We will be doing a bit longer than 51 nights and are interested to know so we have an idea of what is a good price. Thanks

• 2 months later...

When I travelled Nov westbound I went to spa upon boarding and the attendant recognized me and gave me, for 9 nights 95 for the spa. It's good to say, if you've done it before, that you've done it before. I had crossed end of July and he remembered me and was very kind to extend the discount.