B2B luggage tags

kyo413

I am getting ready to print out our stuff for next week. We are switching cabins between legs (from all 4 of us in a balcony, to having our boys/DH and I in connecting OV rooms). My question is whether we need luggage tags for that second leg, since we/steward move everything?

TIA

I am getting ready to print out our stuff for next week. We are switching cabins between legs (from all 4 of us in a balcony, to having our boys/DH and I in connecting OV rooms). My question is whether we need luggage tags for that second leg, since we/steward move everything?

TIA

You definitely will NOT need luggage tags and the room steward will help you move.

Sparky is right. Just print the tags for your first leg, to get your luggage aboard, and into the correct cabin. After that, the steward will assist you in moving your "stuff" to your new cabin. Easy Peasey. (and FUN) :cool:

"SKY"

Ok, call me paranoid, but on our B2B's, I loosely tape the new luggage tags on to the tops of the suitcases, just in case,while we're gone to the "re-boarding area" a crew member accidentally moves them to the wrong place.

Edited by Ykgorbie

Ok, call me paranoid, but on our B2B's, I loosely tape the new luggage tags on to the tops of the suitcases, just in case,while we're gone to the "re-boarding area" a crew member accidentally moves them to the wrong place.

Afew of my BTBs,I had to change cabins...........

I moved my luggage myself................

I talked with the new Cabin Steward,,,,,I ask if I could

drop luggage off,,,,,,,The Stewards are sooooo busy........

Include me in the paranoid too. We did the same thing for our b2b. Room steward moved the bags to new cabin.

TIA

No you dont.

Sounds like I made a good choice because we will stay in the same cabin for our B/2/B on the Conquest. Yeah! The PVP said this does not happen very often so I feel lucky. ;)

Yes when I book a BTB or a BTBTB I try to get

the same cabin.............Afew of my BTBs I had to change..

Also a good ideal to tell your Cabin Steward you will be

doing a BTB..................

Happy Cruising..............:)

Edited by BARBARA J.W.

Just for curiosity sake, if you move cabins between a b2b how long until your new room is ready?

As soon as the Cruisers are out of the Cabin.......

And the Cabin Steward can get in and get it clean...

Afew of my BTBs changing Cabins,,I talked with the

Cabin Steward for the 2nd Cruise,,,,,,ask if I could

drop my luggage off..........

They are soooo busy,,,,,I always move my luggage......

• 2 months later...
As soon as the Cruisers are out of the Cabin.......

And the Cabin Steward can get in and get it clean...

Afew of my BTBs changing Cabins,,I talked with the

Cabin Steward for the 2nd Cruise,,,,,,ask if I could

drop my luggage off..........

They are soooo busy,,,,,I always move my luggage......

Barbara, I have a totally different B2b question and based on your cruise history you look like the person who can answer this for me...I am cruising b2b in the same cabin 1/16&1/20. My question has to do with the approved beverages coming aboard. We are allowed to bring 12-20oz sodas and 1 bottle of wine pp aboard. When doing a B2B are we allowed to double that? 1 bottle of wine per cruise? Or do we have to leave the ship to bring on the supplies for our next leg? Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. -Christina

Barbara, I have a totally different B2b question and based on your cruise history you look like the person who can answer this for me...I am cruising b2b in the same cabin 1/16&1/20. My question has to do with the approved beverages coming aboard. We are allowed to bring 12-20oz sodas and 1 bottle of wine pp aboard. When doing a B2B are we allowed to double that? 1 bottle of wine per cruise? Or do we have to leave the ship to bring on the supplies for our next leg? Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. -Christina

Christina..........

I have read here on Cruise Critic,,show

your Boarding pass for both Cruises.............

Myself,,,,,,,I have never brought wine or Soda....Because,I don't drink wine or soda......

Happy Cruising........

Edited by BARBARA J.W.

TIA

I'd print the tags just to be on the safe side. I've done two b2bs and this last trip when we had to switch cabins, the first leg's stewards were rude and refused to move the luggage until a supervisor intervened. We inquired at Guest Services about how/when our luggage would be moved while waiting in the lobby and our steward(s) actually argued with Guest Services about it. We volunteered to do it ourselves to save the hassle, but Guest Services said they were taking care of it with a supervisor.

As for soda, water, and wine--you can bring your allotment for both cruises. Some ports and security officers will require that you check the second leg's with the stuff bound for the naughty room and some will let it slide. Make sure you bring your boarding pass for both cruises just to support that.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

We just did a b2b2b on the Sensation last month. We brought our allotment for all three cruises, and just had our booking paperwork printed for each. When the sodas were 'flagged for inspection' (we had them in a rolling suitcase), I informed the guard that we were doing a b2b2b and had documentation to prove it if needed. He just inspected the packaging to make sure we had not attempted to tamper with it and sent us on our way.

Sounds like I made a good choice because we will stay in the same cabin for our B/2/B on the Conquest. Yeah! The PVP said this does not happen very often so I feel lucky. ;)

Seems like all we have been doing lately are B2B'S & the only time we had to change is when we added a 3 day at the end just days before we left. Then we just had to move next door. Our steward made it so easy. Cleaned our new cabin first & moved us.

Christina..........

I have read here on Cruise Critic,,show

your Boarding pass for both Cruises.............

Myself,,,,,,,I have never brought wine or Soda....Because,I don't drink wine or soda......

Happy Cruising........

As Barbara says, just have both your boarding passes with you. But they haven't even looked at ours the many times we've done b2bs.