Zip lining tours

kmarie10531

Sailing with on the Dream Jan 2014 , and the zip lining tour I wanted to take through Carnival seems to be sold out already ??? Anyone have any other ideas of good tours to take ? I don't really want to take up my whole time at port with this tour since some of my party is planning on not participating on this tour . We do have some limitations due to weight issues as well .. Thanks in advance

Not sure how many in your group. We've been to Roatan many times. We always book the "freestyle" tour with Rony. This gives us maximum flexibility throughout the day. A few visits ago, we had a group of 6. Some wanted to zip and some didn't. We visited the monkeys(sooo fun), the some were dropped at South Shore Canopy(sooo fun), while others were taken to the beach(soooo beautiful). Then, Rony picked up those who zipped and they met us at the beach. Perfect day for everyone!

We were there last week. We did zip n dip through Pirates of the Caribbean Canopy. I never heard of them but they were set up at the pier. We did some amazing zip lining. It was my husband an myself's first time so we were very nervous. They joked around and make us feel really comfortable. I jumped off the mountain like it was nothing. After doing 11 lines they took us to Parrot Beach. Very nice resort with a beautiful pool and beach area. It's a newly built resort that appeared to be mostly cruise visitors.

We were there last week. We did zip n dip through Pirates of the Caribbean Canopy. I never heard of them but they were set up at the pier. We did some amazing zip lining. It was my husband an myself's first time so we were very nervous. They joked around and make us feel really comfortable. I jumped off the mountain like it was nothing. After doing 11 lines they took us to Parrot Beach. Very nice resort with a beautiful pool and beach area. It's a newly built resort that appeared to be mostly cruise visitors.

Thanks for the review! We are signed up for this excursion and I was worried about the lack of reviews for it on CC.

If you have the time, you should consider posting a full review of the excursion.