Secrets Adult All-Inclusive Beach Adventure Montego Bay, Jamaica ??

cal4846

Has anyone been to: "Secrets Adult All-Inclusive Beach Adventure

Montego Bay, Jamaica"? We're a little confused in the Description on the Carnival site? It reads, "Adult" but the description reads, "No Min. age" ??? Since it's suppose to be "Adult" do they allow topples sunbathing by the pool? :o

Montego Bay, Jamaica"? We're a little confused in the Description on the Carnival site? It reads, "Adult" but the description reads, "No Min. age" ??? Since it's suppose to be "Adult" do they allow topples sunbathing by the pool? :o

We are going to be in Jamaica in two weeks and we are researching the very same thing. I haven't found any info on Secrets but did notice Sunset Beach Resort has a area for that. The pictures of the signs I have seen from Sunset is 'no clothing allowed' so I take that as totally nude? I have read that Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort has a private island that is suppose to be REALLY nice for topless sunbathing. I have sent them an email seeing if they offer a day pass and waiting on a reply. Sandals Royal Caribbean is a little bit of a drive as it is over by the airport. Very doable though.

We are just looking for a secluded place to grab some sun that is safe. Not as easy as I thought it would be.

Secrets Resorts are Adults-only. Not sure why Carnival site would have that in there. Unless the new Secrets are allowing kids in MoBay, I don't think kids are allowed. I know they cannot be booked to stay there.

We've been to Jamaica many times and topless, while not the norm is pretty well accepted, especially at adult-only properties.

We received a reply from Carnival about this. They checked into it and said there are NO children allowed. Although it is an "Adult" resort, NO toppless sunbathing allowed by the pool. :( :confused:

We received a reply from Carnival about this. They checked into it and said there are NO children allowed. Although it is an "Adult" resort, NO toppless sunbathing allowed by the pool. :( :confused:

We've found that the No topless at the pool is the norm. I'm not sure about the topless "laws" in Jamaica, but most places we've been to have no problem with topless on the beach, but in and around the pool area....cover them up ladies.

Archived