Where do you all go to find.......

KPfromCT

Deck Plans?

I see a lot of posts stating what's above them, and what's below them, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out where to see this? Is it on Carnivals website, or is there a hidden gem that I don't know about?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enquiring minds want to know:confused:

Thank you!:D

Deck Plans?

I see a lot of posts stating what's above them, and what's below them, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out where to see this? Is it on Carnivals website, or is there a hidden gem that I don't know about?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enquiring minds want to know:confused:

Thank you!:D

What ship?

Thank you for the replies. I just want to do some research and be nosey:rolleyes::rolleyes: We are looking at the Breeze, again, and prefer to do the Lido Deck, again, but if we can't swing that, I want to make sure we're not above, or below, the nightclub, or buffet, etc.:D:D

On the main Carnival website page, at the top right there's a search box. Just type in the name of the ship (i.e. FREEDOM) hit enter.

Several items will come up - click on the first one, it'll open a page for the ship. There will be several boxes to choose from, and one will say Deck Plans. Click on that and you'll be able to look at every deck on the ship and what's on them. Specific areas have highlight buttons to give you a photo look at the location.

Thank you for the replies. I just want to do some research and be nosey:rolleyes::rolleyes: We are looking at the Breeze, again, and prefer to do the Lido Deck, again, but if we can't swing that, I want to make sure we're not above, or below, the nightclub, or buffet, etc.:D:D

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-breeze.aspx#deckplans

Archived