Group meet and greet happy hour info

latitude918

Can someone point me to info on Carnival's group happy hour info please? Seems impossible to find it on the website :/

To set-up your Meet & Greet, and anything else you need to contact Carnival Groupeventplanning@carnival.com .

Some info , we did a 2 hour M&G with full bar set-up, drink's charged to everyone's S&S card. You won't need to set up a Paypal acc this way

As far as Happy hour are you referring to a Cocktail Hour. You will need 20 guest's for this event The cost was I think $ 9.95 plus 15% We charged $12 per person, gave the extra $.56 to wait staff. We did a final count the day prior, contacted the on-board Group Event person with the final #.

This was collected at the M&G from all those involved. even non-drinkers attending. The final was added to my S&S card, or you can set up a Paypal should you wish to.

hope this help's somewhat

Vic

To set-up your Meet & Greet, and anything else you need to contact Carnival Groupeventplanning@carnival.com .

Some info , we did a 2 hour M&G with full bar set-up, drink's charged to everyone's S&S card. You won't need to set up a Paypal acc this way

As far as Happy hour are you referring to a Cocktail Hour. You will need 20 guest's for this event The cost was I think $ 9.95 plus 15% We charged $12 per person, gave the extra $.56 to wait staff. We did a final count the day prior, contacted the on-board Group Event person with the final #.

This was collected at the M&G from all those involved. even non-drinkers attending. The final was added to my S&S card, or you can set up a Paypal should you wish to.

hope this help's somewhat

Vic

That is awesome info, thanks. Just wanted to get info. Unsure if I'll be the organizer or not. Thanks :)

If you do it suggest you collect before the cruise instead of chasing people for money.

I ran one for 65 or so people and noway was I going to collect at cocktail party.

I would make sure people coming had wrist bands or name tags to identify that they paid.

No fun to have to pay for party crashers

can people send it to your paypal account or in the mail what do you suggest?

Can do either one. I do not have paypal acct so asked people to mail me checks.

Set a cutoff date of one month before the cruise and good thing I did as one person managed to bounce two checks on me.

She did make good on it though.

Aside from group activities, I read somewhere there is a "happy hour" of sorts in the afternoon when in port and you get 1/2 off drinks.

Does anyone know anything about this, or is it something that was in the past?

AND- is there still a Drink of the Day card you can purchase (not cheers and not bottomless).

Thanks everyone for any comments!

Donna

Archived