Quick question about ice!!

pyrotaz

We always ask the room steward to leave us a bucket in the morning and 1 later in the afternoon. We tip him prior and it seems to work out just fine!

We ask him for ice and think it is just part of his job. All the years of Carnival cruising they automatically gave you ice and dont see why suddenly we should pay extra for it.

Auto tips should cover this.

And yes go to lido for crushed ice, stewards give you small cubes

The lido buffet drink stations are your best bet. I can't remember for sure that it is crushed though. The ice the cabin steward has is cubed, not crushed.

TheLido ice is not crushed, but it is AWESOME!! Very crunchy! The cabin ice is just regular cubed ice.

Mmmmmmm... I love Carnival Lido ice!

We ask him for ice and think it is just part of his job. All the years of Carnival cruising they automatically gave you ice and dont see why suddenly we should pay extra for it.

Auto tips should cover this.

And yes go to lido for crushed ice, stewards give you small cubes

The last few cruises we didn't even have a ice bucket. When we ask we were told the room service takes care of ice now. Call & order just like everything else from them. :eek:

I don't remember ever seeing crushed ice.

The last few cruises we didn't even have a ice bucket. When we ask we were told the room service takes care of ice now. Call & order just like everything else from them. :eek:

I guess its a ship to ship chance

We were on the Imagination last month and had a bucket and ice too

To have to call room service for ice is ridiculous

On the Liberty two weeks ago no ice (did have bucket) until we asked room steward for it and he kept us in ice.

Apparently you have to ask for it now.

Archived