Galveston parking "VIP" company

cricketts

There is an indoor parking lot on 25th street between Harborside and New Strand (directly across from them terminal and at the end of the crosswalk). The sign says "VIP", has some construction going on, and had cars parked in it on Sunday (10-13-13). This had been the location for BOI Valet (that we've used). The BOI website is not taking reservations, and I'm not getting an e-mail or phone response. Park N Cruise (that we've also used) doesn't know anything about them.

Does anyone know if this is new ownership / a new business name / or how to make a reservation?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
There is an indoor parking lot on 25th street between Harborside and New Strand (directly across from them terminal and at the end of the crosswalk). The sign says "VIP", has some construction going on, and had cars parked in it on Sunday (10-13-13). This had been the location for BOI Valet (that we've used). The BOI website is not taking reservations, and I'm not getting an e-mail or phone response. Park N Cruise (that we've also used) doesn't know anything about them.

Does anyone know if this is new ownership / a new business name / or how to make a reservation?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about them except we wanted to park there next April and I have been having the same results that you have. I would like to know what is going on also. We really enjoyed parking there the last time we cruised and planned to park there again next cruise. Since I wasn't able to get any response from them, I went ahead and reserved Park N Cruise. I like them also but since Boi Valet is a little closer and I have mobility issues, it makes it a little easier. Hope you have a wonderful cruise wherever you park.

You're looking for Park N Cruise:

For some weird reason Cruise critic won't allow the complete link.

Enter: galvestonparkncruise

They are directly across the street from the terminal.

I recommend the covered parking.

Edited by Stevesan

Yes there is a strange small sign VIP on

Building of ParknCruise parking.

It is confusing.

But Parkncruise is still there

Across street.

We are not talking about Park N Cruise. It is a different parking lot. Boi Valet is right on the corner at the red light. Park N Cruise is around the corner. We have used both.

We are not talking about Park N Cruise. It is a different parking lot. Boi Valet is right on the corner at the red light. Park N Cruise is around the corner. We have used both.

We've used both also...but BOI now has a sign that reads "VIP" so I'd like to know if they've changed their name or if it is a new owner or what...and how to make a reservation. FYI, Park N Cruise enters on New Strand and BOI / VIP enters on 25th St.

We've used both also...but BOI now has a sign that reads "VIP" so I'd like to know if they've changed their name or if it is a new owner or what...and how to make a reservation. FYI, Park N Cruise enters on New Strand and BOI / VIP enters on 25th St.

I would like to know also. Maybe someone will find out something eventually. I looked up VIP Parking but could not find anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have walked by this place about a month ago but forgot to get the number. I am also in need of the contact info. Does anyone know it? If possible maybe someone walking by this Sunday can post it. :)

I was just now able to find their site. It is galvestonvipcruiseparking dot com. I wasn't able to get the online reservation to work. We already have a reservation at Park N Cruise but I prefer this one because it is a little closer.

Hope this helps you.

• 10 months later...
They used to be BOI Valet and the rate for 7 days was $65. Now they are VIP and the rate for 7 days is $100!!!!:mad:

Not sure where you saw that $100 rate but according to their website the rate is $85.00. Somewhat higher than the others but since I have mobility issues, it might be worth it. They also park your vehicle inside. We appreciate that.

• 1 year later...
I did a mock booking for the Galveston VIP and with tax it came to $108 or something like that. Since we aren't going to be driving the car for the full week, I not paying that amount to have it sit for 7 days. We will use either the uncovered or park n cruise next July.

My post which is right above your's with the price was almost 2 years ago. I am aware that they have gone up as they all have, I believe.

We are hoping they will still have the valet parking when we cruise in April. If they do, we will probably use that.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hello Carol, that would be a tremendous help for you. The lady I talked with said something about texting when we were at the curb, at the speed in which I could text, we could probably walk to our car.:D

Gay

LOL!!! Do your texting before and then send it when you get to the curb.

Hope you are able to find something. Have a great cruise!