Tickets to la sagrada familia

BUCKEYE BILL

We purchased our tix on line prior to our trip in Sept. We literally walked up to the ticket counter with our printout and entered the cathedral. The line for those that had not pre-purchased was at least a 45 min wait if not longer.

Thank you for this post. There has been much posted in regards to this very issue. You have helped me make my decision!! :D

I was in Barcelona last month. As said, I just printed out my ticket and walked to the pre purchased ticket line. No wait at all. There was a 5 minute wait to get audiotour. We paid for the audio guides at that time.

We'll be in Barcelona next summer and plan to go to La Sagrada Familia. Which ticket should I purchase online? My 4 options include: Basilica, Basilica + towers, Gaudi House Museum, Gaudi House Museum + Basilica. How I do get the audio tour?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

We'll be in Barcelona next summer and plan to go to La Sagrada Familia. Which ticket should I purchase online? My 4 options include: Basilica, Basilica + towers, Gaudi House Museum, Gaudi House Museum + Basilica. How I do get the audio tour?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

There is an option on Ticketmaster for Basilica + Audio + Towers for 23.80 Euro per person. That is the one I would recommend. I believe 9:15 is the first time available to enter the tower.

In my opinion, The Nativity Tower is the more interesting of the two towers. Enjoy your visit.

Archived