Specialty Dining and Ultimate Balcony Dinner- Help!

cruizinpooh

I know that there have been many posts regarding these topics. However, the more I read, the more confused I get. I would just like to hear from those that have done the Carib Princess recently either Eastern or Western as to which are the most popular nights to do the Specialty Restaurants. I would also like to surprise DH with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner but not sure which night. Wouldn't really like to pick the wrong day to schedule it.

Since we are doing a B2B, we can spread out our Specialty Dining as well as the Balcony Dinner. So we need help and recommendations from those who have doing either/or itineraries recently. I know that many say that Caribbean Night is a good night for Specialty Dining; however, does anyone know which night that is on both the Eastern & Western itineraries?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Cruizinpooh

I know that there have been many posts regarding these topics. However, the more I read, the more confused I get. I would just like to hear from those that have done the Carib Princess recently either Eastern or Western as to which are the most popular nights to do the Specialty Restaurants. I would also like to surprise DH with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner but not sure which night. Wouldn't really like to pick the wrong day to schedule it. Since we are doing a B2B, we can spread out our Specialty Dining as well as the Balcony Dinner. So we need help and recommendations from those who have doing either/or itineraries recently. I know that many say that Caribbean Night is a good night for Specialty Dining; however, does anyone know which night that is on both the Eastern & Western itineraries?

Your help is greatly appreciated.Thank you. Cruizinpooh

cruizinpooh,

DH and I have sailed the CB Eastern and Western, last year we ate at Sterling on embarkation night and this year we are at Sabatini's - it was great. Both restaurants were very quiet (I think most people go to HC or Caribe on embarkation night) and we could just name the time we wanted to eat. Service was great both times - I highly recommend both.

As far as the other nights in the main dining room - the only menu I wasn't thrilled with was Caribbean night -IMHO - that would be a perfect night for the Balcony Dinner.

Formal Nights on the Eastern: Sunday and Thursday. Western: Monday and Wednesday.

I hope this helps...have a fabulous cruise...so jealous...B2B....;)

Archived