As soon as you get on the ship

kac13090

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

Way too funny!!! Love it:D

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

WOW! You are a flamer's fantasy! Lol. but you forgot to press all the buttons in the elevators! :D

Next Cruise we will be on the Dream, so even with FTTF we will get our Cheers and 1st drink then head to the pasta bar! Then to the room check out our cove balcony with another cheers drink on the way. Then probably the pool or hot tub.

Without question, "The Head"

Yes. After all that waiting in line to get on the ship, that is usually the first room on the ship that I visit.

Last cruise, on the Sapphire Princess, we went straight to Alfredo's Pizzeria in the Piazza while everyone else headed up to the Lido Buffet. ;) We had a wonderful pizza served to us at our table in an elegant, uncrowded and quiet setting. It was the first of four great pizza lunches that we had on that ship during our one week cruise. :)

What is the first thing you do or the first place you head to?

Room to see if it is ready, then Buffet!!! Most of our crusing has been out of San Juan, so after filling up on the Buffet we head off the ship to OSJ. Our last cruise we didn't go off the ship and it made for a wonderful day of realxing on the deck! Will stay on the ship from now on! :)

Rituals must be adhered to, lol. DH wears the same Hawaiian shirt every cruise for embarkation & I hit the Deli for a pastrami & corned beef sand. Finally platinum, it's nice to be able to drop off carry ons in the room before going to the Lido. Finding the first drink waiter on the Lido rounds out our 1st day must haves!:)

Love it! So do you have a photo montage of all the embarkation shirt days?

typical first day..

HAHAHAHAHA I Love this!!!!!!:eek::p:D;)

What is the first thing you do or the first place you head to?

I go to the pursers desk to get the Capers, then off to Lido with my carry on, Wendy goes up to the Spa to book her hair appointment. :D:D

You have to get your Capers first so you have something to read while you munch on some grubs.

Fred

Holy cow... Of all the posts I have read I have never heard of a chocolate cake drink!!! What is that??? I need it now!!! Lol!

My coworker just came back from a cruise and all she was talking about was the chocolate cake drink. I can't remember all the ingredients , but i do remember vanilla liquor and sugar on the rim of the glass and something about a lemon. I will ask her the ingredients and let u know...

Straight to the pool bar. Get a drink. Find my favorite lounge spot to drop my carry on go to the railing to watch all the people show up and wait in the lines. We try to be one of the first people on board. Royal Caribbean diamond member.

I got the choc cake drink on our last cruise I didn't know what it was either until the waiter said he had a special drink to try, it was awesome when the lemon hits your tongue the whole drink taste changes and it's like a German chocolate cake.....the best drink ever on a boat, it isn't listed on any drink menu that I have found so maybe just ask for it. Must be a crew drink or something. The first thing I do onboard is hit the buffet and grab a plate full of caramel cheesecake, it is only served on embarkation and I get enough for hubby and to take slices back to room for later.

Archived