New Orleans departures

AtSeaWithChris

The Elation is staying, it does the 4 and 5 day sailings from New Orleans.

Conquest does all 7 day sailings currently, after they dropped the Costa Maya from the Conquest 8-day itinerary sometime in the last couple of years.

The Elation is staying, it does the 4 and 5 day sailings from New Orleans.

Conquest does all 7 day sailings currently, after they dropped the Costa Maya from the Conquest 8-day itinerary sometime in the last couple of years.

Thanks, so the Sunshine is replacing the Conquest and the Dream will replace the Sunshine And Elation will stay?

Do you know if the Elation will get an extensive dry dock? Or Sunshined?

I would love to take the Sunshine and the Dream.

Chris

Thanks

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

Elation has had Evolutions of fun, minus some of the water park aspects, I think. They have a scheduled drydock in september of next year, but it has not been announced what the updates will be.

I hope the Fantasy class ships get 2.0 features, I would take a Fantasy class ship with Alchemy and Guys over a Dream class without those features.

Conquest is leaving, to be replaced by Sunshine, which will then leave 6 months later and get replaced by Dream.

Elation has had Evolutions of fun, minus some of the water park aspects, I think. They have a scheduled drydock in september of next year, but it has not been announced what the updates will be.

I hope the Fantasy class ships get 2.0 features, I would take a Fantasy class ship with Alchemy and Guys over a Dream class without those features.

Conquest is leaving, to be replaced by Sunshine, which will then leave 6 months later and get replaced by Dream.

The Dream being the 1st in her class of 3 is the only one that doesn't have Alchemy and Guys. Hopefully, they will upgrade her soon. In the mean time I'll stick with the Magic and Sunshine while she's in NOLA.

Elation does NOT have 2.0 upgrades.

Elation does NOT have 2.0 upgrades.

Read it again. I did not say it has 2.0 features. I said it received some of the Evolution of fun upgrades. That means Serenity and other features. Please read posts before hitting reply and telling someone they are wrong.

I'm gonna check this for proper dates, so after The Med the Sunshine goes to NO. Does the Dream stay in Port Canaveral until it moves to NO and then Sunshine goes to Canaveral? I think that's how it should work..Ahhhhhhh!!!! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

I'm gonna check this for proper dates, so after The Med the Sunshine goes to NO. Does the Dream stay in Port Canaveral until it moves to NO and then Sunshine goes to Canaveral? I think that's how it should work..Ahhhhhhh!!!! :D

Yes the Sunshine will come in November and then goes to Canaveral in April then the Dream comes from Canaveral to replace Sunshine in NO.

Yes the Sunshine will come in November and then goes to Canaveral in April then the Dream comes from Canaveral to replace Sunshine in NO.

and then Elation will do the short cruises and Dream will do the long cruises (three different 7 day itineraries is what CCL is saying right now...)

I thought that's how it was going to work. Thanks :)

There are 5 Itineraries from New Orleans right now, and those probably won't change for a while.

Elation:

4 Day to Cozumel

5 Day to Progresso and Cozumel

Conquest/Sunshine/Dream:

7 Day MoBay Jamaica, Georgetown Grand Cayman, Cozumel

7 Day Isla Roatan, Belize, Cozumel

7 Day Key West, Freeport, Nassau

I hope they add some that have Half Moon Cay, and maybe some longer (9 day?) that include some southern caribbean locations.

There are 5 Itineraries from New Orleans right now, and those probably won't change for a while.

Elation:

4 Day to Cozumel

Conquest/Sunshine/Dream:

I hope they add some that have Half Moon Cay, and maybe some longer (9 day?) that include some southern caribbean locations.

Very much agree. They need to get rid of Progresso and Belize keep the others and add some more.

Ive got my eye on a march 2015 on the dream out of NO. Just waiting for the itin for magic to come out for that same time period so i can compare. Id like a to do a ship ive never been on, but for the right price id do the magic again in a heartbeat. The wait is killing me!

Elation:

4 Day to Cozumel

Conquest/Sunshine/Dream:

I agree wholeheartedly!!

I hope they add some different itineraries out of NO like half Half Moon Cay, Costa Maya, and maybe some other port that's not overdone.

Please drop Key West, and the Bahamas and add other combinations. They can still use Key West and Bahamas but spice it up every month to give more choices.

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the date of dry dock for Elation next September. We are booked on this ship next September. I had not heard it was going to be in dry dock. We have several other couples booked with us and I would hate our cruise to be cancelled and we have to start over.

Does anyone know the date of dry dock for Elation next September. We are booked on this ship next September. I had not heard it was going to be in dry dock. We have several other couples booked with us and I would hate our cruise to be cancelled and we have to start over.

One of the message boards I saw for dry dock has the Elation going in on 9/25/14 - 10/9/14. We are currently booked for 9/15/14 on the Elation.