Senor Frogs

mkmbfm

How far is Senor Frogs from the pier? Is it in a safe neighborhood, and how safe is it getting back to the ship around 11pm? We have a bunch of 22 y/o kids who want to go, but I'm a little nervous

Thanks

How far is Senor Frogs from the pier? Is it in a safe neighborhood, and how safe is it getting back to the ship around 11pm? We have a bunch of 22 y/o kids who want to go, but I'm a little nervous

Thanks

Its right across from the Old San Juan Pier. Its safe, but like any big city, caution should always be used when in unfamilar surroundings. I have never read about anyone encountering problems in SJ.

How far is Senor Frogs from the pier? Is it in a safe neighborhood, and how safe is it getting back to the ship around 11pm? We have a bunch of 22 y/o kids who want to go, but I'm a little nervousThanks

NO PROBLEM ... Easy & Safe!!!! :)

There's a thead right here on this very board with directions from the port stop pier .... (SCROLL ........)

(or just Click Here) Mini-Review & DIRECTIONS for Senor Frogs :D

Have FUN! Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

IMHO SF is a nasty place. Why would any responsible adult want to encourage 22 year olds to carry on like they do there?

I think its a disgrace for americans, respresenting our country , to go to foreign countries and act like drunken idiots. They go around and pour tequila down their customers throats and then rub your head and chest, and that is men or women! There has to be something more interesting for them to see than that.

IMHO SF is a nasty place. Why would any responsible adult want to encourage 22 year olds to carry on like they do there?

I think its a disgrace for americans, respresenting our country , to go to foreign countries and act like drunken idiots. They go around and pour tequila down their customers throats and then rub your head and chest, and that is men or women! There has to be something more interesting for them to see than that.

San Juan,PR isnt a foreign country..arent 22 year olds also adults?

Heck I'm 34 and I'm looking forward to it!

I would say that I won't be bringing my 7, 4, or 2 year old there, though, that would be inappropriate. But 22 years old, if they want to live it up, let 'em. Who's to say the 22 year olds didn't have variety in their excursions and already see something cultured and are looking to party a bit?

-mike

• 3 weeks later...

I see you failed history and geography!! :p And being drunk and obnoxious is what 22 yr olds do, hell, I'm 45 and its what I do!!! :D

It's SJ not SF. And no it isn't like the suburbs. Why should it be? It also is NOT a foreign country. As long as a group of legal adults stays together before, during and after visiting Senor Frogs, there shouldn't be any problems.

Archived