Just off Breakaway's first sailing to Bahamas 10/13-10/20/13

youngestof9

We are going to be on deck 12 in an aft balcony 12908 in three weeks, would we have a good view of the fireworks from there?

I think you should be able to. Carol54 just stayed in that room - she may know. But it's one over from mine (and 1 floor up) closer to the fireworks.

Clamshell is something like $30.00 to rent and from what I understand is just a lounge chair with a shade, a place to keep your beach bag and to find some shade. The cabana is $299.00 with some credit (not sure how much) towards drinks, they are big, with room for a few chairs and a table (I think)..hopefully someone who has rented both will chime in- I would like to know more as well.

Both the large cabana which holds 8 people and small cabana which holds 4-6 each come with $50 food and beverage credit. You can add additional cabana guests for $25 pp.

Here is an official video from NCL showing the large cabanas.

My question is how rigidly do they enforce the no. of people using the cabana?

Here is link to a map of GSC.

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A4GWZuqDe9Xwb

We were in 12908 last week and were able to see the fireworks just fine from the balcony.

Oh good, so glad I don't have to fight the masses and can view them from the comfort of my lounge chair on my balcony. We have that same exact cabin a week from this Sunday!

Did anyone who recently sail her notice of the Viva Vino wine package was available? I keep hearing conflicting reports and want to be sure that the package is available, rather than bring my own and pay the $15 per bottle cork fee.

Oh good, so glad I don't have to fight the masses and can view them from the comfort of my lounge chair on my balcony. We have that same exact cabin a week from this Sunday!

Did anyone who recently sail her notice of the Viva Vino wine package was available? I keep hearing conflicting reports and want to be sure that the package is available, rather than bring my own and pay the $15 per bottle cork fee.

the only wine package I saw was the corks and caps. I didn't hear anything about viva vino (never heard of that before - what is it?). I did see people with CC stickers on their cards for corks and caps and UB for ultimate beverage package.

the only wine package I saw was the corks and caps. I didn't hear anything about viva vino (never heard of that before - what is it?). I did see people with CC stickers on their cards for corks and caps and UB for ultimate beverage package.

This is the Viva Vino Wine Package:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1914258

Does anyone know if it was still available on the Breakaway?

Hi!

We are going on this cruise as well. There is a very helpful & friendly FB group started for this cruise. If you're not already a member, we would love for you to join us. (I tried to post the link, but it wouldn't work. Just search for NCL Breakaway Thanksgiving 2013 on Facebook and you should be able to find it.)

Hi,

Yes we are a lively group :) come and join us check out the FB and get all the fun things we have planned :D

Archived