Need advice on Nassau: Fun things for 4year old

richraven

I'm in desperate need for help. We'll be in Nassau on Dec 5th and have a four year old who's very active. What advice on shore excursions are advised...We've checked out the usual suspects Junkanno beach, BCH, and Paradise Hilton, but we think it's not child oriented. What are your suggestions.

Well I've never been but I have a 7 and almost 3 yr old.. and I think they would love the andastra garden/zoo area... we're going in Nov this year and I think that is our plan. We'd love to do the dolphin encounter on Blue Lagoon but unless something magical happens.. I don't see it in our budget this time.

PS I've done a ton of reading on this forum and I think the best kid friendly resort in Nassau is the Sheraton (besides Atlantis of course! LOL but it's way too expensive for us and my kids aren't old enough to appreciate the aquaventure part). The others are a bit more laid back, quiet and geared to adults. I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered from my reading.

I'm in desperate need for help. We'll be in Nassau on Dec 5th and have a four year old who's very active. What advice on shore excursions are advised...We've checked out the usual suspects Junkanno beach, BCH, and Paradise Hilton, but we think it's not child oriented. What are your suggestions.

I have three girls, ages 4, 7 and 10 and we will be going for the third time to Blue Lagoon for their beach day. 30 min boat ride, includes lunch and use of beautiful beach and inflatables, hammocks etc. Great for kids. Can watch the dolphins too for free. Our cruise line charges $54 for adults and $39 for kids for the day. Just make sure that you are in port long enough. Need six hours.

Hope that is helpful.

Archived