NOLA Jewel dailies dif format

Donja

Thank you so much for posting these for us. I know it took some time to do so; I didn't know that I was going to enjoy seeing them so much... until I did. You're the bomb!!

Nancy

Your very welcome. Glad you enjoyed reading them.

Another huge THANK YOU!!!

That would have taken a while.

I just read through them all..for the first time ;-) and am even more excited than before about our trip in January!

This is our second NCL cruise, the first on the Epic. I liked NCL the mega ship..not so much.

THIS is much more what I was looking for in entertainemtn (closer to what we had on our Alaskan cruise with Princess). Lots of dancing, lots of variety of music, plus the fantastic NCL game shows...which we howeled at on the Epic. Especially the not so newly wed game. So much fun.

Love that there are dance lessons prior to the ball room nights...going to get my exercise on this cruise...and have a blast doing it! :-)

Really looking forward to the Jazz brunch and the Mardi Gras Parade and party as well.

So MUCH to do, going to have to sleep for week when I get home LOL

Thanks again..you are a rock star! :-)

So that will stay the same until Jan. 2014?

Yes pretty much. They may vary some of the secondary entertainment a bit..during the day and what house bands are playing where. But the general schedule for the big main shows will be the same.

Or it could end up being exactly the same. Depends if someone gets sick or things like that.

It's how they are bale to run everything so efficiently, a schedule for the week is set and then repeated as close as possible each week.

We have already gone through the dailies and highlighted our must do activities and will plan our dinners etc around the entertainment we want to see or participate in.

For example there are a couple of the evening shows we are not interested in, so on those nights we will book our specialty dinner(s)

We also want to participate in the ballroom dance lessons, so on those nights we will eat early.

Having them ahead of time really helps to plan your week...knowing you still ahave to be flexable as somethings might change a little.

But overall if you are wanting to plan around the evening shows...they will not change.

• 2 months later...

I leave for the Jewel on Sunday and would be lost without your help. I've dined at LeBistro on my Hawiian cruise last year, but have never been on a boat with Cagney's. A steakhouse doesn't seem that "exciting" to my brain, but out of the two( LeBistro or Cagney's) which would you chose if you could only chose one?

Jennifer

I leave for the Jewel on Sunday and would be lost without your help. I've dined at LeBistro on my Hawiian cruise last year, but have never been on a boat with Cagney's. A steakhouse doesn't seem that "exciting" to my brain, but out of the two( LeBistro or Cagney's) which would you chose if you could only chose one?

Jennifer

For us it would be LeBistro hands down. Cagney's is a steakhouse.. a good one, but still just a steakhouse and something that we can get at home. LeBistro, being the French restaurant... not so much, we don't even have a french inspired restaurant within 100 miles of where we live.

We were on the Jewel in Dec, and ate at LeBistro (The 2nd night, LOVED IT), Mondero (eh it was good, but probably won't do it again) and Mama's (That was a surprise, really good italian.. better than what we have around here).

our turn on the Jewel is finally almost here after months of planning, researching and excitement, we leave for the Big Easy a week from Tuesday and then board the Jewel the following Sunday the 19th.

Thank you for posting these dailies all that time ago..they made us more excited about the ship and helped us be able to pick and choose which activities we most want to do, since we can't do it all ..though I think we may just try lol;):D:)