Electronic ciarettes

Sure this subject has been covered but I don't know where to find it, can anyone tell me please? Thinking of giving them a try. Can I use them in my cabin? Can I use them on a Thomson flight? Thanks.

Whether you can use them in your cabin I'm not sure of, but I'm pretty certain they can't be used on the flight.

Baggers

Unfortunately you cant use them on flights anymore but you can use it in your cabin but not in the public areas of the ship.

When i asked last year about why you can no longer use them on flights I was told.

"based on passengers opinions we are no longer allowing the use of electronic cigarettes as although we are aware that the vapour produced makes no smell unlike real cigarettes many passengers still find the sight offensive"

TBH I just couldn't believe it...

Regards

Snap we're off on that too! i'm not looking forward to the flight it will be the longest i've ever flown (I HATE flying), normally I can just about stand the 2-2.30 hours of the flight to italy/ Spain!!!! i think the secret is check in when you get to the airport but don't go through security too early as once through no where to smoke, I normally hang back until just before the gate number is displayed. where are you flying from?

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Electronic cigarettes aren't allowed on the flights.... However I saw Thomson ents staff using them in both the outside public areas of the dream... in the non smoking areas ... and also in the waters edge nightclub on deck 8. I wasn't troubled by it and I have asthma and a very sensitive nose :)