Cabin 9145 on the Riveria

rmglhorne

We've just returned from a cruise on Marina and absolutely loved this cabin! (Our butler, Francis has worked on both ships and told us they are identical). It's at the end of the corridor and very quiet & private. Amazing wardrobe space and a lovely bathroom.

The Owner's Suite is right next door and when they were using their jacuzzi on the deck (next to our balcony), we could hear them talking but this happened only a couple of times. I would definitely book this cabin again! Best suite in this category we've ever had on any cruise.:)

I cannot speak about this cabin on either Marina or Riviera, but I have often been surprised about how other people perceive the same cabin.

As an example, 8057 on Regatta was absolutely fine to us. We were on a B2B and we actually asked to stay in the cabin rather than moving. But others have complained about the noise. (We did that cruise 10 years ago and maybe things have changed since then.)

In 8004 on Nautica (when it was still the R5) we did occasionally hear some scraping noises from upstairs but it didn't really bother us. Yet others have found it intolerable.

My point is that asking people's opinions about a particular cabin -- well, you need to analyze the answers and try to figure out how applicable they will be to YOU. Because I think it's just been shown that some people are more intolerant of the noise above than others.

Mura

Archived