Our Carnival Paradise Vacation Video

JKCamara

Hey everyone-

I have learned so much from every single one of you on this board by reading all of the advise and reviews. Since I have not done a review on our last Carnival sailing, I thought I would share our cruise video that my DH put together.

Since I have done the 4 night Carnival Paradise vacation three times this year, I kind of become a pro. Therefore, let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

Love your video. Great job.

What a perfect song too.

Will def show that to Hubby when he get's home from work.

We fly out Sat and Board on Monday.:p

SSSOOOOOO Excited now.:p

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!

Have a great cruise!

Hey everyone-

I have learned so much from every single one of you on this board by reading all of the advise and reviews. Since I have not done a review on our last Carnival sailing, I thought I would share our cruise video that my DH put together.

Since I have done the 4 night Carnival Paradise vacation three times this year, I kind of become a pro. Therefore, let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

Do you still have the Fun Times that you could share? I am setting sail in November and I would love to be able to plan ahead.

Thanks, in advance, if you can!

Melissa

EXCELLENT VIDEO! Exactly why I too, have done THREE five day "Paradise" cruises so far this year, and have TWO more Paradise cruises booked, before the end of the year. FUN FUN FUN! Perhaps I'll see y'all aboard! :cool:

"SKY"

Do you still have the Fun Times that you could share? I am setting sail in November and I would love to be able to plan ahead.

Thanks, in advance, if you can!

Melissa

Hey Melissa- I am sorry but I don't. :( If you have any specific questions, I will try to help any way that I can.

Jess

Excellent Video. Do you know if they have the bitter and blanc or creme brulee on the 4 day menu?

I do not remember the creme brulee on the menu (and I would have because it is my favorite dessert), however, I do remember the bitter and blanc. I am not sure if it was the 4th night though.

• 4 weeks later...
It's a really awesome video and I gathered from post #17 Tinkerbell 82 that you have a video cam called "Go Pro" does it come with the pole also?? How did you keep it steady. Great Job!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Juno5760 it is a GoPro Hero 3 black edition camera. The pole was extra and is what helps getting some of the shots. The steadiness comes with practice, but for the most part it is a really easy camera to use.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by JKCamara

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Juno5760 it is a GoPro Hero 3 black edition camera. The pole was extra and is what helps getting some of the shots. The steadiness comes with practice, but for the most part it is a really easy camera to use.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Is that how you got the shots down the water slide without getting the camera wet?