what does Class of ship refer to?

cobynana

with some more reckless querys forya :)

.... im sailing in two weeks and still dont know wheres port or starboard!!

I DID figure out aft is the back of the ship on my own LOL LOL:D

When facing the BOW (front of the ship) the PORT side is the LEFT side of the ship. (both have four letters) The colored navigation lights at the front of the ship are red to port, green to starboard. Just remember "The captain left his port wine in cabin cabin." (Left=port and port wine is red.

As a general rule, most ships have red carpet in the hallways on the PORT side of the ship.

And I would agree that "beards" is a non-complimentary term being directed at the ship's officers. As in those that rarely leave their cushy offices unless it is to drag the workers into another waste-of-time meeting.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Destiny or Conquest class Carnival vessel:eek:

I was reading up on 1A inside cabins and their were a lot of references to Destiny or Conquest class Carnival vessel.. is that the name of the ship?

are their different classes of Carnival ships?

if so ...why dont it just say sailing on Destiny or Conquest or Splendor:confused:

Please excuse Never Sailed NOWHERE before:(

Oh im so nervous ship sailing in TWO days just finished packing when i got my cabin assignment I booked inside guarantee which is why i was researching 1A, but cabin assigned is 4F on 7th floor is that good or bad?

i looked at deck plans and its right next to the elevator:cool:

Oh im so nervous ship sailing in TWO days just finished packing when i got my cabin assignment I booked inside guarantee which is why i was researching 1A, but cabin assigned is 4F on 7th floor is that good or bad?

i looked at deck plans and its right next to the elevator:cool:

Actually, that is a nice assignment. All 4F cabins are mid-ships and will be least affected by ship's motion. Deck 7 (Empress) is low enough to negate motion and high enough to be convenient to upper deck activity areas.

The cabins are pretty well sound insulated. As a general rule, very little noise is heard from fellow passengers unless they are right outside your door. Cabins 7332 & 7337 might be a little noisy at times as their doors do face directly toward the elevators/stairs.

It is our experience that people with interior cabins tend to spend very little time in their cabins. Interior cabins tend to be a place where you change cloths and sleep. Deck 7 has only cabins above & below so there should be no late night noise from club activities.

Enjoy!

Edited by MSN-Travelers

Actually, that is a nice assignment. All 4F cabins are mid-ships and will be least affected by ship's motion. Deck 7 (Empress) is low enough to negate motion and high enough to be convenient to upper deck activity areas.

The cabins are pretty well sound insulated. As a general rule, very little noise is heard from fellow passengers unless they are right outside your door. Cabins 7332 & 7337 might be a little noisy at times as their doors do face directly toward the elevators/stairs.

It is our experience that people with interior cabins tend to spend very little time in their cabins. Interior cabins tend to be a place where you change cloths and sleep. Deck 7 has only cabins above & below so there should be no late night noise from club activities.

Enjoy!

Thank You for your responses im sooo looking forward to my first cruise and i wont be spending much time in cabin just hoping it wont be too cold :D